Submitting your annual reporting
You can submit your annual report by email to email@example.com or by mail to PO Box 82, Wellington 6140. We can also accept shared SharePoint folder. Please note we are unable to accept any information via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please check you have:
- Completed all the required sections in the Annual Reporting Template, and that someone acting with the full authority of your governing body (or equivalent) has signed the declaration.
- Provided all the required mandatory documentation, including your organisation’s audited financial statements and accounts.
Board Minute Portal
The Authority has worked closely with CHA(external link) to develop an alternative option for accessing Board minutes, while ensuring the Authority is still able to carry out its annual monitoring functions as required by the Public and Community Housing Management Act 1992 (PaCHMA).
What does this mean for you?
The Authority is now willing to access Board minutes via an online portal. For registered CHPs that choose this option, the Authority will no longer hold hard copy or electronic versions of registered CHPs’ Board minutes centrally at our Wellington Offices or online. Instead, the CHP would store the information in an electronic portal, which they would be responsible for setting up and maintaining, to which the Authority would be provided password access.
There are a few requirements to ensure that we can still undertake our annual monitoring function as required by PaCHMA. These requirements are:
- The Authority must have unrestricted access to the Board minutes within the portal for a period of one year from the date the Authority is provided access to the minutes.
- Any changes that are made to minutes held in the portal, post-uploading them, will need to be clearly signposted to the Authority.
- The Authority retains the right to download minutes if required for an investigation and will advise the CHP before doing so.
We continue to encourage providers to provide copies of their Board Minutes via email if they choose to as this will remain an effective administrative option for many CHPs.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact the Authority. We welcome engagement with registered CHPs and with potential new applicants for registration - firstname.lastname@example.org