Disputes, complaints and appeals

This page contains information relating to resolving disputes, making a complaint, and appealing Community Housing Regulatory Authority (CHRA) registration decisions.

Tenant complaints about a registered CHP landlord

If you are a tenant with a complaint about a registered CHP landlord, we encourage you to use all available, lawful methods to resolve the matter with the landlord before approaching us.

Read more about making a complaint.

Appeals to the District Court

A CHP may appeal to the District Court in relation to CHRA’s decisions affecting registration such as refusing registration or suspending or revoking registration, or refusing to revoke registration where this has been requested by the CHP.

Read more about appeals to the District Court.

More information about Disputes, complaints and appeals: 
Making a complaint
Appeals to the District Court