To supplement our Performance Standards and Guidelines, we have produced a range of Guidance Notes designed to assist prospective applicants and registered providers learn more about the regulatory process and how to comply with the regulatory requirements. We plan to expand this list over time on a wide range of regulatory-related topics.
- Guidance Note : Board Minutes
- Guidance note: Class I Social Landlord: What sets you apart?
- Guidance note: Separation of services
- Guidance note: Managing conflicts of interest
- Guidance note: Disclosure and change reporting
- Guidance note: Sub-contracting by a registered Community Housing Provider
- Guidance note: Suspension and revocation process